Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Huge Thanks!

Welcome readers of The Midnight Murderer! I want to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to dive into the twisted world of Adam Sharpe. I hope you enjoyed the novel, as I have greatly enjoyed making it for you.

I have just released a new version of The Midnight Murderer to Amazon's Kindle store. In this version, I have included a "Sneak Peek" of the second Adam Sharpe novel, The Escapee. 

If you have already purchased a copy of The Midnight Murderer and would like to get the first three chapters of The Escapee, please message me below or email me at flemwriter@gmail.com and I will send you the "Sneak Peek."

I am projecting to have The Escapee finished and ready for publication by the end of this summer.

Please do not hesitate to email me or comment below with any suggestions, reviews or feedback you may have!

Brian Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment